Friday, August 14, 2009

Much Needed Date

When we moved home, I was so excited to be around family who could babysit so Brad and I could have lots of dates....but then Brad spent 3 months studying which pretty much sucked all the fun out of life.

So, I had been planning an awesome date that included sleeping somewhere since we had never been together over night without our baby since she was born - 19 1/2 months.

We went to Logan, where we met my brother Brandon and his wife Lauren. Since they're both jobless, we invited them to come along. We started off with a much-needed temple session, then we went and ate lunch at the park where Brad and I got engaged 5 yrs ago.


We played an intense game of frisbee golf.

I didn't catch the frisbee. Not good.
Here's my teammate.

I don't think he was too pleased with my performance.



Next, our enemies - they look really mean.

But, looking mean must work, because they beat us. I blame it on my pregnant state.

After running some errands and going to a sad movie, it was time to go to our hotel....


It was the Campers' Suite located in the heart of Logan Canyon. At least it fit our blow-up bed in it (barely).

We ended our fun date with a morning hike.

We enjoyed having our date buddies with us.

Too bad it ended so fast!

2 comments:

Kirby said...

So fun!! I am so glad you finally got a little break. You better take advantage of any of those moments cause you are going to have another baby before you know it!! :)

M.M.M. said...

We should play frisbee golf together. If we were partners you would look like an Olympian comparatively.