Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why I Love Facebook

Once upon a time (but in real life) I was a senior at Bear River High. There was a foreign-exchange student from Germany named Florian. We had some classes together and became friends. He taught me how to say "My, you're looking good today" in German. And I taught him that it's a good thing when someone calls you a babe. After graduation, he went home and somehow we lost contact.

Well....on January 22nd of this year he found me on facebook. I told him I was living in Barcelona and he said that he was a pilot and flew to Barcelona quite often.

He had a flight coming here last night.

So....we met up (Brad and Alexa too) and had dinner. And it was awesome!!!!

After 10 yrs you have quite a bit to catch up on.




And that is why I love facebook.

The End.

6 comments:

Jake said...

Oh. Right, I started reading this post thinking it was going to be about me. Oh well, still a heart-warming story...

-Jake

WOLF-PACK said...

That is awesome. I was also able to reconnect with an exchange student from Sweden on FB. Only we aren't able to fly back and forth to catch up :)

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

No way! I remember him cheering at the football game. He was hilarious. To cool, too cool.

M.M.M. said...

cassie. You shouldn't be galavanting with other men.

Staci Scott said...

How cool is that! I remember Flo. That must have been so much fun! I hope you are having a blast over there, it looks like you've been able to see quite a bit, what a good opportunity you have. love ya, staci

jonisill said...

How fun!!