Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fun Park

We found this huge park by our apartment. It's called Parque Ciutadella.


We went and had a picnic yesterday since Brad hasn't gotten any homework assigned yet. (I love Spanish Law School!)


We really were having fun ... I promise.

They have this awesome playground that we've taken Alexa to a couple of times. They have a shed with lots of toys in it that anyone can play with. Mostly she just plays by herself, but she did make a friend ...



ok, maybe she was just stealing his toy.


Then, Daddy gave her a chocolate cookie.

We're having lots of fun.

7 comments:

KimWar said...

your life sounds really amazing! I am so happy for you and am glad that you're enjoying Spain. You both deserve it. I bet you are sooo happy to be moving into an apartment. good luck with everything. we miss you and time flies way to fast, doesn't it? Anyways, TTYS

Thomas said...

No homework assignments yet? That sounds great. Of course, I haven't started class yet, so I can't complain. How is Alexa's Spanish coming along?

Dan Colton said...

No homework, what kind of school did you sign up for over there. I'm going to report you to the dean. However, I haven't received any homework yet either since I'm not in school yet, sucka! But I'm in Phoenix and you're in Barcelona. Hmmmm, man, I think you win.

M.M.M. said...

I can't believe you are letting her play with the spaniards.

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

I love your little family and I am glad you guys are doing good. Do you guys have the internet at your place? If so, have you heard of skpe? It's 3 dollars a month and you can talk to people for free through your computer. That's what dave and I use as our home phone. I would love to talk to you sometime. Love you!

Coree Adams said...

I'm so glad you guys are having a good time! You guys find fun wherever you go! MISS YOU GUYS...give AJ a hug and kiss for me!

jonisill said...

HOW FUN!! You guys have such exciting lives! I'm stucin boring wyoming :(