Friday, June 13, 2008

¡Bienvenido a Barcelona!

We recently found out that Brad got accepted to do an exchange in Barcelona next Spring! There was no way I was going to let him go by himself, so we're getting Alexa a passport, and she and I will be tagging along. We'll be there from January to April and then Brad will be done with school (if he passes his classes - who wants to study when you're in Europe?)!!!! Brad's law-school friend Scott also got accepted, so he and his wife, Kirby, will be going too. It will be nice to have someone to hang out with while Brad is in school. Barcelona is right on the coast of Spain. Here is a picture:



I know it's 6 1/2 months away, but we're so excited! (Hopefully it will be as cool as I think it will be.)

9 comments:

Coree Adams said...

Too bad you'll be there during the spring and not the summer. We will miss you guys!!!

Brady F. said...

Ahh...I'm so jealous! I love Spain, and I've heard wonderful things about Barcelona. You'll have so much fun. Be sure to see all that you can while you're there. :)

Jake said...

good luck learning Spanish...it's way to hard..definitely going to have to come visit you now..

Ben said...

Aw, man. For a second I thought you meant Barcelona, Venezuela! I guess Spain is pretty cool.

The Sorensons said...

Congrats on Spain!! I feel bad for you Brad because I don't think I could focus on school at all. Anyway, Cassi you said you might be coming out our way at the end of the summer, let us know and we'll give you the star treatment. Free lodging, free tour guide, free car rental, free food, you can't beat that. We are going to be in Utah at the beginning of August. And then sometime at the end of the year (we don't know the exact date yet) we are moving to Lima, Peru. Alli is studying up on her Spanish by watching Dora the Explorer everyday. She can now say "cinco", "arriba" and "mamacita".

M and M said...

WOW! That is so amazing! Congrats you guys... we are way jealous. Mark says if you're lucky you will be able to make it to Portugal at least once ha ha ha....

Ryan said...

Hey that is way exciting. I'm not sure how you can become a better lawyer in the USA by studying law in Spain, but what do I know.

Allyson said...

That is so awesome! I wish I was going, but if I was I would want to visit Blake in portugal.

The Oylers said...

Super jealous, talk about doing exciting things! Well we miss you guys too. I was so hoping you were going to be home when I was but disappointed to find out you weren't going until August. Well we would love to mee you guys half way some time, but isn't it more the edge of Texas? Ha.