Saturday, June 28, 2008

6 Months!!

Yesterday Alexa completed 6 months of life. Since she made such an accomplishment, we had to celebrate. Mom kept her busy when she wasn't down for one of her four naps.

First, she relaxed in the pool.




Then, she sat up by herself for a whole minute while her mom took pictures of her in her pretty dress!



Her dad surprised her mom and her with flowers when he got home from work. He said that they were for surviving these past 6 months. What a nice dad!



To top the day off, Alexa went with her parents to their friends' house to make donuts! But, she was so tuckered out by then that she fell asleep before the party even started.

What a day!

6 comments:

The Oylers said...

I know that you know this, but that Alexa is very very cute. She reminds me a lot of Molly, not her face necessarily, but just how lacking she is in the baby fat division. Congrats on the 6 months of life Alexa. Hey, do you guys want to come over and hang out? Let me know.

-Jake

Coree Adams said...

aww HAPPY 6 MONTHS OF LIFE ALEXA JO! We love you girlfriend!

The Goodrich's said...

4 naps??? How do you do that? I can't believe that she is getting so old...and we haven't even met her yet! Someday...

The Valentine Fam said...

Happy 6 months Alexa! She is such a cutie. I can't believe she takes 4 naps

Ben said...

I know you know this, but your daughter is cuter than a bug's ear, as they say down in the South. Here's to about a thousand more months!

Ryan said...

I wish I could take 4 naps. LUCKY.