Friday, July 24, 2009

My YW

So, I was a little nervous about being called into the YW again because last time it didn't seem to work so well.

But, this time, I'm loving it! I got to go to camp with 4 of the 6 girls last week and here we all are having a good time. Silvia, on the end, is the YW president in the Branch and she's very organized, which means no stress for me!



If you didn't notice the pooch in my belly (which is hard to do because it's like the focal point of the whole picture) then look again because that's 10 weeks worth of pregnancy sticking out.
That's right...baby #2 is on the way (arriving around Feb 18th).
I think I've made it to the "ok, I can deal with this" stage. Just a little nervous about not knowing where we'll even be in 7 months. But I guess that will add on to our adventures.
The End

13 comments:

Lissa said...

"The end" yeah right! Just the beginning! Know we are here to help in any way we can while we are here. And if you guys need a weekend break in the fall, just drop little Lexa off.

Brandi, Dan, L and B said...

Congrats! Two kids is fun.

Ben said...

Hooray! Congratulations Brad and Cassie!

Rindi said...

Congrats! How exciting! Is Alexa excited?

Allison said...

Congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! Two is definitely an adventure, but for me a much easier life adjustment than having the first. Alexa will be a wonderful big sister.

Thomas said...

This is exciting!

Don said...

Hey you broke the deal Cassi! Now what am I supposed to do....

Staci Scott said...

I am so excited for you! And to answer your question, I have no idea when we will be headed that way! As of now, we have no plans in the near future. Hopefully sometime before the year is over! Congrats you guys! I am glad Alexa has been practing diaper changing, you could put her right to work when that baby comes.
Love ya guys, Staci

Coby and KaeDawn said...

How exciting!! Congratulations:)

Three Men and a Janie said...

How exciting! Having two kids made us feel like a "real family." It's crazy, so we just tell ourselves to laugh through it all!

Ash said...

YAY!! Congrats! That's exciting! You guys are so great! P.S. I love your storytelling and humor. You're awesome!

jonisill said...

Congratulations!! That will be so much fun!! Alexa will be such a good helper!

Ben and Maggie said...

Congrats! We'll be praying Brad passes!