Monday, July 6, 2009

Dayton Parade

If you've never been in a parade throwing candy and frisbees at people, you should try it. I didn't know it would be so fun!

We got to ride in the back of the Lewiston State Bank truck. Here's everyone waiting to get started. Ok, they're all eating the candy that we're supposed to be throwing. (Sorry I cut you off, Lissa)

I learned that when you have candy, instantly everyone becomes your friend. It makes a person feel good to have so many people wave at them.

If anyone needs help with the next parade, give us a call!

3 comments:

moffthetoff said...

I love a parade! I also loved the candy! Even though you didn't remember throwing any at me. :) Love you!
Moff

M.M.M. said...

Who wrote this, Brad or Cassie? Because the 1st line of this post seriously is making me chuckle.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

How fun.. I used to love being in parades dancing but I bet it would be funner throwing candy!!