Thursday, March 19, 2009

What is a labyrinth anyway?

We went to this cool park after church on Sunday. It's called Labyrinth Park because it has a labyrinth (fancy word for maze - I didn't know). It was fun to try to make our way to the middle. We finally did it.



This is what you find when you get to the middle - us in front of a statue. You remember Scott and Kirby, our roommates, right?




This next picture is what you get when you pull your elastic out of your hair and rub chip grease in it. But don't worry, it makes you really happy.

6 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I love the funny pictures you put on here of Alexa..she is so cute! We were trying to get to some mall while we were in Arizona and drove by your old apartment. Can't wait to see you guys when you get back:)

Rindi said...

Love the hair!!

WOLF-PACK said...

So cute. I bet your mom misses you guys so much! Our kids would LOVE that park!

M.M.M. said...

So I like that movie. Labrynth. With David Bowie. It is way better than all your la de da fantasticly awesome day trips. I am so not jealous.

Lissa said...

That picture of Alexa KILLS me. I seriously laughed out loud at work. We are so excited to see how big she's gotten!

Coree Adams said...

Alexa's hair is so cute in that last pic...I MISS YOU GUYS!