Sunday, February 15, 2009

Magic Fountain

Brad took me on a happy V. Day date last night. We went to the magic fountain water show. It's the same idea as the Bellagio in Vegas, but in a smaller space and with colors. Here's a short video:



It was really quite enjoyable. It even looks like we were on a real date - you know - just the two of us.


Don't worry though, because Alexa was there too. She was entertaining some Asian girls.



Side Note: After 4 months of having Alexa every minute of every day, we're going to need some babysitters when we get home! So, let us know which weeks work for you.

5 comments:

Dan Colton said...

Sign us up for babysitting duty. We miss you guys!

Jake said...

I'm only available every Sunday from 1pm to 4pm, not before, not after. Only during that 3 hour 'block.'

Kim says we'll do it anytime as long as you leave some mate and Ticket to Ride.

Jake

Staci Scott said...

Cassi you look so good! I hope that you are having lots of fun. I know how you feel, sometimes just one evening away from kids does so much good.

M.M.M. said...

so cassi you crack me up. I would be glad to watch that little munchkin if "home" involves AZ at any point in time. and p.s. bad news. don got settlers of cattan for christmas.

Monya said...

I will definately volunteer to babysitt! Monya