Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Big Game

Brad got us tickets to go see FC Barcelona play last week. The game didn't start until 9:30 p.m. so it was a little challenging getting Alexa there with us, but we all made it eventually. Ande we got great seats right at the very top.

The field is HUGE! I was surprised because they don't seem that big on TV. The stadium is enormous too. Who knew there were so many people in the world that actually like soccer?

FC Barcelona scored their 5000th goal during the game and won 2 - 0. It was fun to cheer even though I had no idea what was going on most of the time.
Don't we look like a happy, soccer-loving family?

4 comments:

The Goodrich's said...

I'm jealous! That would be so fun. We've been to a couple of REAL games here in SL, which are fun, but probably no comparison!

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

How fun! I want to play with Alexa.

Coby and KaeDawn said...

It looks like you guys are having so much fun!! I hope everything is going good:)

Love Cami. said...

Oh my gosh, I forgot that you guys had a blog! It's soooo nice to hear from you guys and see that you're doing good.

We Miss you!