Saturday, December 20, 2008

Home For the Holidays

We packed everything up in the apartment, put it in storage, and headed home for the holidays. We headed out on Tuesday and got to Pleasant Grove, UT that night so we could be there on Wednesday when my sister Stephanie went through the temple. Congratulations Steph!! It was a nice day. All the siblings got to be there, except for Aaron, but he's having too much fun in Camaroon.


We've been in Garland for the past couple days and it's been freezing cold! We finally took Alexa outside to play in the snow (she's never experienced it before). Grandpa and Grandma Anderson helped get her all bundled up.


And no, we didn't have boots, so we used plastic bags with socks over them. It worked nicely.

We took a couple of laps around the backyard on the sled. I think Alexa liked the ride. She's fine with snow as long as she doesn't have to touch it (so, I guess she's not really fine with it).



With snow on the ground, it actually feels like Christmas is coming this year!

6 comments:

Lissa said...

Alexa is so cute in that sled! Looks like you guys had fun, it was so good to see you guys and we can't wait to see you again this week.

The Oylers said...

Why are you moving out of your apartment..I know I need to call you I just got your message. My life has slowed down a little for a couple weeks so hopefully I will get to talk to you soon. We are so jealous you are at home, wish we were there too. Have a very Merry Christmas.

Coree Adams said...

awww cute! We miss you guys!!!

The Goodrich's said...

Congratulations to your sister...

Hopefully we get to see you guys this year. How long are you in Utah? We'd love to meet Alexa Jo!

Staci Scott said...

Cassi
I can't believe it's almost time for you guys to go! I hope you have a lot of fun! It must be fun to see other parts of the world. And I didn't know that Steph was going through the temple. That is so cool! Well, good luck with your adventures! Be careful! Love ya, Staci

Monya said...

I am glad to see you had a wonderful Christmas too!