Monday, December 1, 2008

Evolution-Science

Well, I’ve been busy. Busy proving Darwin right.

About 2 weeks ago, I got a pix from my friend Bryan. Bryan and his wife, Coree, have 2 kids, a 2 ½ yr old named Dane, and a 1 ½ yr old named Ashlee. We used to hang out with them all the time when they lived in Mesa (they recently moved to or near Apache Junction), so Dane knew us pretty well.

Here’s where Darwin comes in. Take a look at the message and picture he sent me:


"LOL! Dane said.... 'hey, its brad.' .....LOL!"

4 comments:

The Oylers said...

Ha Ha...that is funny. So what did you guys do for Thanksgiving? Are you going to Idaho/Utah for Christmas? We miss you guys..and ps your little girl is so adorable.

M.M.M. said...

cassi-check your email, we are having a party the 13th

Coree Adams said...

Sorry I haven't seen this post until now, I've been out of the blogging world for a while...this post is so hilarious! When Dane said that, we couldn't help but share it with you. We love you Brad...Neanderthal and all. :)

Brandon and Mandi Hemming said...

lol!! That is SO FUNNY!! Dane is such a cutie!