Friday, October 17, 2008

My first tag!

Sorry Staci, sometimes I don't check my blog for long periods of time because I'm internetless at home still.

QUIRKY
I have been tagged to see how quirky I am:

1) I have to have the bathroom towels hung up just right with the folded edges facing inward or I go crazy. That was one of the first things I taught Brad after we got married.

2) Whenever I walk up steps (if there are more than 5) I always count them. I don't know...I just love to count! I would have rocked that "Detour" on the Amazing Race.


I'm pretty sure I have more than just these two things, but that's all I can think of right now. I'll have to ask Brad and then add to the list.

I tag: Kim W. and Hannah O.

3 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

hmmm...I didn't know those things about you. How was the wedding?

jonisill said...

Alexa is getting so big!! She's adorable!

The Birds said...

You're so cute!
~Chandi