Wednesday, September 24, 2008

And....it's finished!!!!

After 5 long months of training, Brad's crazy goal of running a marathon (26.2 miles) was finally accomplished! He and his brother Kyle ran the Top of Utah marathon on Saturday and finished in just over 4 hours. I'm so glad I got to be there to see them finish. It was a big party at the finish line. Here are a couple videos:


The first one is of Kyle and the second of Brad. I have to appologize for the bad video job. I don't have any skills.







Here are the two of them after finishing. I took it as a good sign that they were still standing.







When I asked how the race went Brad said, "I don't think I'll ever run another marathon."


I think I'm ok with that.







8 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Yea Brad! Wish we would've been there to see you. Love ya dude!

The Goodrich's said...

way to go Brad! Justin and I have tried to get back into running...geez, we could barely run a while without dropping dead!

And way to go Cass! My sister-in-law said it was torture watching my brother run a marathon!

Lissa said...

CONGRATS to Bad for finishing the race. That is awesome. Now if the Lord forgives you you'll never do it again:) Can't wait to see you guys!

Coree Adams said...

Go B-RAD! You are my marathon hero. Now get back to work! :)

Ben and Maggie said...

WOW! That is amazing!

KimWar said...

Congratulations Brad!!! You're amazing, That is awesome!

Kim

KimWar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jake said...

that is quite amazing....although that video was pretty inconclusive, I didn't really see B-rad's face...I'll just take your word for it..well done sir.

jake