Sunday, July 13, 2008

Monsoon in Mesa

I had to post this video I took a few minutes ago. The rain has been coming down hard for the past little while. It's funny how we got so excited to see the rain. You don't get to see rain here very often, let alone hard rain like this:






The little puddle you saw in the video turned into this after only 15 minutes:




So, I know most of you are probably thinking, "Oh, rain....nice...now show us something interesting." But, I think I can safely say that those of you who live here in AZ were probably just as excited to see it as I was.

It was awesome!!


2 comments:

Ryan said...

They don't call it a desert for nothing! I wish you would have posted the video of you two dancing in the said rainstorm

Coree Adams said...

haha...I think its great!