Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Deceiving Watermelon

We got this ginormous watermelon the other day from some friends. I LOVE watermelon and was so excited to cut it open and eat it. So, yesterday I took it to the table and sliced it down the middle. To my dismay about a half a gallon of water came gushing out. It ended up all over the table to start, then onto the chair, and then made its way to the carpet. I couldn't do anything but stand there in awe. I had never seen anything like it before. I knew that if I didn't laugh about it I would cry.


So, I got the camera out and took some pictures of what the inside of the watermelon looked like.





I was soooo disappointed!

By the way, it was no fun to clean up either.

2 comments:

Ben said...

That is a shame. Was any of the rest of it edible?

Coree Adams said...

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO MY AUNT!!! Did they get it from Walmart???