Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Silly Boys

The other night we went and had dinner with some of Brad's coworkers. We went to a burger place in Boise called Big Jud's.
They have this challenge where if you eat a 1 lb hamburger and 1 lb of fries within an hour, you get your picture on the wall.
Well, if you know my husband you know he won't pass up a challenge. And since his friend Will was doing it, he was even more determined. To give you an idea of what he had to eat, here's his burger compared to mine. And then the fries too!


He ate the first half no problem. Then started to slow down. I tried to convince him that he didn't have to finish, but he wouldn't be deterred. He said the burger wasn't the hard part, but the fries about did him in. He made himself totally sick, but he finished in about 45 minutes. And he got his picture taken.

The next day he didn't want breakfast or lunch.

Why do boys do silly things like this?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was so funny that I had my co-workers type in your blog address and read this post. That burger is HUGE!! I can't believe he seriously finished it all! Way to go Brad!!...I think.

Unknown said...

What I want to know is how was it on the way out?

Thomas said...

It doesn't surprise me that Brad pulled it off.

WOLF-PACK said...

The picture alone make me nauseous ;)

Three Men and a Janie said...

I think I dry-heaved when I read this... Once I met "Big Jud" in his Archer restaurant (near Rexburg). Seemed like a nice guy. But still didn't make me want to eat that whole big burger!!