Friday, January 8, 2010

Celebrate Good Times

I know the holidays are long gone, but I feel the need to document.

We started off the holidays with a pre-Christmas at home, just the 3 of us. Santa comes early sometimes.

Like father, like daughter - they are both concentrating very hard on something.


Then we headed to Grandma's house to join the family.

And Alexa decided to become a Raider's fan. Poor girl - she doesn't understand.

We spent Christmas Day with both families and enjoyed every minute of it.

Alexa's birthday was the 27th. Two years old!


She sure loved her cupcake and ice cream.


We were happy to be close to Logan for our anniversary on the 28th so we could go to The Bluebird for lunch. Nothing is better than that...
...except for maybe New Year's bowling with the Mumfords at Pop N' Pins in Preston. It's kind of a big deal,

even for the little ones

To top off the new year celebration we decided not to travel for 28 hours like last year, but went on a sleigh ride instead. It was definitely the better way to go.


The next day Grandpa and Alexa had a good time sledding in the back yard.


Before we headed back to Mountain Home, we got to celebrate Brad's birthday. He probably got the best present in the world.


Now we're back to real life with little snow and lots of wind.

3 comments:

MaRea Hess said...

Cassie,

This is going to take away the pain, i promise it totally works!!! I'm not so good at explaining things like this on paper, but here it is.

1. lay on your back with legs extended on the ground
2. bring on leg with knee bent up to your chest or as close as you can get.
3. when your leg is to your chest bring it to the floor in a swooping manner. Take your leg while still bent and touching the floor that is closest to your bent leg.
4. take your leg to starting position
5. Do it again like 10- 20 times on each leg.

I hear little pop when I am bring my leg down to the ground and back to starting position. Good luck let me know how it works for you. I can be killing from my siatic nerve, I do this nifty little trick and I feel better the next day or two.

Did I mention how cute you are pregnant, I love it!!!!

MaRea Thatcher Hess

The Oylers said...

Looks like you guys had a fun holiday break. I am glad. Busy with birthdays, an anniversary and holidays. Well I am glad you had a good one, take care.

Staci Scott said...

I love the picture of Alexa in her red striped dress, it's my favorite. She is such a cutie!