Monday, November 23, 2009

1st Day on the Job

We made it to Mountain Home AFB last night. They put us in temporary housing - which is like a nice 2 bedroom hotel. It's been fun to drive around the base - everything is so close. And they have just about everything you need right on base.
Here's Brad just before he went to work this morning:
The best part is is that he'll be done at 4:30!!! And he won't have to do homework!
Now we just need to find a place to live within the next 2 days so we can go home for Thanksgiving. No problem, right?

7 comments:

Lissa said...

YAY! I'm still so happy that Brad finally made it home. What a whirlwind week for you guys. Good luck home hunting. We know you'll find something:)

Jake said...

Wow, that uniform really makes it hard to spot the handicapped finger..well done!

Dan Colton said...

Congratulations you guys. You're lookin' sharp Lt. Mumford. Makes me anxious to go get my uniform.

Coree Adams said...

Lookin good Brad!

The Oylers said...

Yeah so glad you are all together again! I hope you found yourself somewhere to live. I am sad we didn't get to see you guys while we were in town...just seems to be so crazy everytime. Well take care and keep us updated.

M.M.M. said...

I bet you have a hard time keeping your hands off Brad in that uniform Cassie.

KimWar said...

Well, Cassie and Brad I really need your address, because I want to send you a Christmas card. You can email me at kimberlywar@gmail.com,

TTYS, Kim