Saturday, May 23, 2009

Clifton

According to Wikipedia...

Clifton is a city in Franklin County, Idaho, United States. The population was 213 at the 2000 census.

It lies in the northern end of Cache Valley, at the base of the Bannock Mountain Range.

According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 2.2 square miles (5.8 km²), all of it land.

Harold B. Lee, eleventh president of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was born in Clifton on March 28, 1899.


This is where we will be living for the next few months:


Back in with the parents

And here is a picture of our neighbors:


I can't tell a lie...I'd much rather be here during the summer than in Mesa. Clifton is home to Twin Lakes, clean air, and the best beef jerky around.
If anyone should feel the need to come visit, we welcome you.

7 comments:

The Oylers said...

Count us in. Hannah will be there on the 13th and I'll be there a week later. It will be good to see you guys.

Three Men and a Janie said...

This makes me want to come to Clifton! I love the springtime when it is so green there. I'll say hi next time I'm up.

melissa and nathan said...

Brad and Cassie, Melissa here (Fuller). I was in Clifton over Memorial Day and I absolutely declared it to be breathtaking! Enjoy it for us! Twin Falls is nice, but Clifton is well, NICER! I am envious.

Thomas said...

I've always given Brad a hard time about Clifton, and the eight other people who live there. But there is no denying it is a pretty place. And I've tasted the jerky and it's marvelous. I hope you're having a killer time in Clifton.

Coree Adams said...

Oh we'll be there before you guys know it!! We definitely haven't go get some of that world famous jerky!

Brooke said...

Cassi, We would love to see you guys on our way thru idaho late August/early september. Send me your e-mail contact info and a phone # please to alaskanbrookie@live.com
Miss you guys
brooke

Colette said...

Hi Brad and Cassie, Colette-used-to-be-Fuller here. I snooped onto your blog from one of my sisters. Love this post/pictures and even the comments as I consider myself to be one of the 8 other people from Clifton. It is 'untouched by time' and I"ll be there later this summer.

Congrats on graduating Brad! What an accomplishment, oh and your daughter is beautiful.