Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Luckiest

I know I'm a little behind, but I wanted everyone to know what a great job Brad and Alexa did on my Mother's Day gift. It was my first official Mother's Day, and Brad wanted to make it perfect. He did a pretty good job of making that happen.

Alexa was in charge of giving me the card. It was pretty slobbery by the time I got it.

Then Brad had me close my eyes while he got my gift. When I opened them, I turned around and saw a violin!!! I couldn't believe it. I have been wanting one forever and thought it would be a few years before I actually got one. Brad said he got a deal he couldn't pass up. I love it!

So, hats off to Brad for being a great husband and making my day very special.




2 comments:

Staci Scott said...

Hey Cassi,
What a nice gift for Mother's Day!! I hope that you had a good one! Staci

Coree Adams said...

awwww what a sweet gift! Isn't Mother's Day fun? I think there should be a Mother's Day every month!